The INET Framework is able to visualize a wide range of events and conditions in the network: packet drops, data link connectivity, wireless signal path loss, transport connections, routing table routes, and many more. Visualization is implemented as a collection of configurable INET modules that can be added to simulations at will.
These showcases demonstrate several such visualization possibilities via practical examples.
- Visualizing Packet Drops
- Visualizing Transport Path Activity
- Visualizing Network Path Activity
- Visualizing Data Link Activity
- Visualizing Physical Link Activity
- Visualizing Radio Medium Activity
- Visualizing IPv4 Routing Tables
- Displaying IP Addresses and Other Interface Information
- Visualizing IEEE 802.11 Network Membership
- Visualizing Transport Connections
- Visualizing the Spectrum of Radio Signals